PLATINUM PACKAGE FOR 4 PEOPLE
Total Value $2418 Your Investment $1697 You Save $721!
Experience our new Platinum Adventure Package on Kangaroo Island. You and your family/friends will be exploring the trails through a range of different activities over varying terrains with minimum impact on the environment. Your guide will lead you through parts of Kangaroo Island that no one else gets to see. We guarantee this package will turn your trip into the adventure of a lifetime, or your money back!
Included in this package is:
- Private Guided Bike Tour for 4 people (2 hours)
- Private Guided Edge of the Earth Quad Adventure for 4 people (3 hours)
- Hire of 4 Sandboards or Toboggans with Helmets (Unlimited Use)
Electric Fatbike Tour (2 hours approx.)
If you can ride a bike, you’ll love this tour. Ride along riverbanks where we guarantee you’ll see koalas in the massive gum trees that are up to 500 years old. Learn about the native bush foods along the way, and the history of the area from your guide. Finish your bike tour gliding through the sand dunes of Little Sahara; with the low pressure fat tyres the bikes float easily across the sand and the electric assistance means you can see more for less effort!
Edge of the Earth Adventure (3 hours approx.)
Our premium quad tour! You will venture deep into bushland to find the pristine and secluded beach at Cape Kersaint – one of Australia’s top 100 surf beaches. Here, where dramatic cliffs, crashing waves and turquoise waters collide, your footprints are likely to be the only ones in the sand. Knowing there is nothing but the wild Southern Ocean between you and Antarctica, you really will feel like you’re on the edge of the Earth! The riding on this extreme adventure is more technical and covers a wider range of terrain but is still suitable for any experience level as instruction is provided throughout the tour.
Sandboarding/Tobogganing (Unlimited use during Little Sahara’s opening hours daily 9-5)
Surf the dunes like a pro on a sandboard or just sit down, hang on and slide on toboggans. Guaranteed to turn your trip into the adventure of a lifetime, or your money back. Our experienced team will give you a few hints and tips for keeping you safe and getting the most out of your day out on the dunes.
Need to know:
These activities can be done on one day or split over several days if you prefer. When making your booking please let us know your preferred start times for both your Bike Tour and your Quad Tour.
We provide you with all the safety gear including helmets, goggles and gloves. For the Edge of the Earth adventure please bring a camera, long pants, closed shoes and a sense of adventure.
All tours start with getting the safety gear on and then meeting your experienced guide for a safety briefing.
Still not sure? We are so confident you will enjoy your experience with us, that we also give an outrageous 11 point guarantee:
- 100% Customer Satisfaction of Do The Tour Again And Get Your Money Back GUARANTEED!
- We Can Train You To Ride Safely GUARANTEED!
- Environmental Sustainability GUARANTEED!
- All Tours Operate In All Weather – We’ve Got The Gear For You To Stay Dry GUARANTEED!
- You Can See Australian Native Animals In Their Natural Environment – Wildlife Viewing GUARANTEED!
- No Minimum Numbers – We Will Run A Tour Just for You GUARANTEED!
- Flexible Time & Date – Change Your Booking For Free GUARANTEED!
- Small Group with Personalised Service GUARANTEED!
- Quality Equipment – We Have The Best Gear For You GUARANTEED!
- Local Knowledge – If We Don’t Know, We Know Who Does GUARANTEED!
- Stay In Contact and Provide Excellent Customer Service GUARANTEED