PLATINUM PACKAGE FOR 4 PEOPLE
Total Value $2418 Your Investment $1697 You Save $721!
If you’re looking for our most epic experiences all in one place, you have found it! Our premium 3 hour Edge of the Earth quad-bike adventure will satisfy anyone’s thirst for adventure! Get your heart racing as you follow your experience Guide riding over various terrain to find the turquoise waters of a secluded beach.
Continue your adventure at the unique and beautiful Little Sahara where you’ll swap your 4 wheels for 2. Cruise through native bush and across pristine sand dunes on a 2 hour bike tour where your Guide will tell you about the native bush foods, flora and fauna that you see along the way.
Did we mention we guarantee you’ll see koalas in the wild? After admiring the cuties in the trees it’s time to get that adrenalin kick again as you zoom down the dunes on a sandboard or toboggan! For the ultimate experience, all tours in this package are private, meaning it will only be your group and your guide. It doesn’t get much better than this!
Included in this package is:
- Private Guided Bike Tour for 4 people (2 hours)
- Private Guided Edge of the Earth Quad Adventure for 4 people (3 hours)
- Hire of 4 Sandboards or Toboggans with Helmets (Unlimited Use)
Need to know:
These activities can be done on one day or split over several days if you prefer. When making your booking please let us know your preferred start times for both your Bike Tour and your Quad Tour.
Fatbike tour: with 18 gears to choose from, you can pedal effortlessly or ride faster, the tour will be adapted to you and your riding style. We provide all the safety gear you will need, including helmets and bicycle gloves. All you need to bring is a camera, closed shoes and a sense of adventure. This tour is suitable for those who have ridden a bicycle before – from casual riders to avid cyclists – every tour is adapted to the riders abilities and interests. Minimum age for a rider on the Fatbike tour is 8 years.
ATV Tour: The riding on this extreme adventure is technical and covers a wider range of terrain but is still suitable for any experience level as instruction is provided throughout the tour. We provide you with all the safety gear including helmets, goggles and gloves. For the Edge of the Earth adventure please bring a camera, long pants, closed shoes and a sense of adventure. Minimum age for a rider is 10 years.
Sandboarding: no experience necessary, our team will give you a few hints and tips for getting the most out of your day on the dunes.
Still not sure? We are so confident you will enjoy your experience with us, that we also give an outrageous 11 point guarantee:
- 100% Customer Satisfaction of Do The Tour Again And Get Your Money Back GUARANTEED!
- We Can Train You To Ride Safely GUARANTEED!
- Environmental Sustainability GUARANTEED!
- All Tours Operate In All Weather – We’ve Got The Gear For You To Stay Dry GUARANTEED!
- You Can See Australian Native Animals In Their Natural Environment – Wildlife Viewing GUARANTEED!
- No Minimum Numbers – We Will Run A Tour Just for You GUARANTEED!
- Flexible Time & Date – Change Your Booking For Free GUARANTEED!
- Small Group with Personalised Service GUARANTEED!
- Quality Equipment – We Have The Best Gear For You GUARANTEED!
- Local Knowledge – If We Don’t Know, We Know Who Does GUARANTEED!
- Stay In Contact and Provide Excellent Customer Service GUARANTEED