LITTLE SAHARA EXPERIENCE FOR 2 PEOPLE
Total Value $318 Your Investment $247 You Save $71
See all that beautiful Little Sahara has to offer with the Little Sahara Experience Pack! Cruise through the native bush on a 2 hour bike tour where your experienced Guide can tell you about the native bush foods, flora and fauna that you see along the way. Ride along riverbanks where we guarantee you’ll see koalas in the 500 year old gum trees that remain untouched by the bushfire, before traversing across the sand dunes; with the low pressure fat tyres the bikes coast over the sand dunes. Then it’s time to really get your adrenalin going – surf the dunes like a pro on a sandboard or just sit and hang on as you zoom down on a toboggan. If you can ride a bike and enjoy outdoor adventure, we guarantee you’ll love this package.
Included in this package is:
- Guided Fat Bike Tour for 2 people (2 hours)
- Hire of 2 Sandboards or Toboggans (Unlimited Use)
- Hire of 2 Helmets for boarding (Unlimited Use)
Need to know:
Fatbike tour: with 18 gears to choose from, you can pedal effortlessly or ride faster, the tour will be adapted to you and your riding style. We provide all the safety gear you will need, including helmets and bicycle gloves. All you need to bring is a camera, closed shoes and a sense of adventure. This tour is suitable for those who have ridden a bicycle before – from casual riders to avid cyclists – every tour is adapted to the riders abilities and interests. Minimum age for a rider on the Fatbike tour is 8 years.
Sandboarding: no experience necessary, our team will give you a few hints and tips to get the most out of your day on the dunes.
Still not sure? We are so confident you will enjoy your experience with us, that we also give an outrageous 11 point guarantee:
- 100% Customer Satisfaction of Do The Tour Again And Get Your Money Back GUARANTEED!
- We Can Train You To Ride Safely GUARANTEED!
- Environmental Sustainability GUARANTEED!
- All Tours Operate In All Weather – We’ve Got The Gear For You To Stay Dry GUARANTEED!
- You Can See Australian Native Animals In Their Natural Environment – Wildlife Viewing GUARANTEED!
- No Minimum Numbers – We Will Run A Tour Just for You GUARANTEED!
- Flexible Time & Date – Change Your Booking For Free GUARANTEED!
- Small Group with Personalised Service GUARANTEED!
- Quality Equipment – We Have The Best Gear For You GUARANTEED!
- Local Knowledge – If We Don’t Know, We Know Who Does GUARANTEED!
- Stay In Contact and Provide Excellent Customer Service GUARANTEED