EXPLORE VIVONNE PACK FOR 4 PEOPLE
Total Value $1,818 Your Investment $997 You Save $821!
Get Back to Nature and experience a range of different outdoor activities with minimum impact on the environment. As you cruise through the native bush on a 2 hour private buggy tour, your Guide will tell you all about the native bush foods, flora and fauna that you see along the way. We guarantee you’ll see koalas in the 500 year old gum trees before heading out to see a rugged and otherwise inaccessible coastline and finishing off the tour with a ride through the huge dunes of Little Sahara.
Next get your adrenaline going – surf the dunes like a pro on a sandboard or just sit and hang on as you zoom down on a toboggan!
Finish your adventure with a relaxing paddle along the tranquil waters of the Harriet River. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the rivers’ birdlife, look for bream jumping out of the water and spot some more koalas from your kayak. An exciting and varied way tot take in the serenity of beautiful Vivonne Bay, Kangaroo Island!
Make a day of it, or take your time and do a different activity each day. This package will be an unforgettable experience!
Included in this package is:
- Private Guided Buggy Tour for 4 people (2 hours)
- Private Guided Kayak Tour for 4 people (2 hours)
- Hire of 4 Sandboards or Toboggans with Helmets (Unlimited Use)
Need to know:
Kayak tour: Learn about flora, fauna and the regenerating vegetation post bush fire on a 2 hour guided kayak tour of the tranquil Harriet River. Glide past a variety of birds and fish jumping as you meander up the river, enjoying the beautiful scenery and getting some paddling tips from your experienced guide. Choose from a stable double or manoeuvrable single kayak. The meeting point for this tour is Kangaroo Island Outdoor Action on Jetty Road.
Sand & Surf Buggy Tour: Sit back, hold on and let us show you some of Kangaroo Island’s truly spectacular scenery. Your experienced and knowledgeable guide will show you river bank bushland, rugged coastlines with turquoise waters which are otherwise inaccessible and the desert-like landscape of Little Sahara’s sand dunes. You will ride in a Yamaha Viking multi-seat UTV with seatbelts and roll cage. Helmets and goggles provided.
Sandboarding: Surf the dunes like a pro on a sandboard or just sit down, hang on and slide on toboggans. A must-do experience while on Kangaroo Island! Little Sahara is a spectacular sand dune system covering over two square kilometres with dunes of various sizes and steepness to suit all adventurers! No experience necessary, our team will give you a few hints and tips for getting the most out of your day on the dunes.
Still not sure? We are so confident you will enjoy your experience with us, that we also give an outrageous 11 point guarantee:
- 100% Customer Satisfaction of Do The Tour Again And Get Your Money Back GUARANTEED!
- We Can Train You To Ride Safely GUARANTEED!
- Environmental Sustainability GUARANTEED!
- All Tours Operate In All Weather – We’ve Got The Gear For You To Stay Dry GUARANTEED!
- You Can See Australian Native Animals In Their Natural Environment – Wildlife Viewing GUARANTEED!
- No Minimum Numbers – We Will Run A Tour Just for You GUARANTEED!
- Flexible Time & Date – Change Your Booking For Free GUARANTEED!
- Small Group with Personalised Service GUARANTEED!
- Quality Equipment – We Have The Best Gear For You GUARANTEED!
- Local Knowledge – If We Don’t Know, We Know Who Does GUARANTEED!
- Stay In Contact and Provide Excellent Customer Service GUARANTEED