BIG SAHARA PACK FOR 2 PEOPLE
Total Value $812 Your Investment $677 You Save $135!
If you’re looking for our most epic experiences all in one place, you have found it!
Included in this package is:
- Guided Electric Bike Tour for 2 people (2 hours)
- Sand & Surf Buggy Adventure for 2 people (2 hours)
- Hire of 2 Sandboards or Toboggans with Helmets (Unlimited Use
Electric Fatbike Tour: See more with less effort on an electric fat bike, we promise you’ll love this 2-hour tour! Ride along riverbanks spotting koalas in 500-year-old gum trees, learn about native bush foods, flora and fauna and cruise through the Little Sahara’s sand dunes; where the low-pressure fat tyres float easily across the sand. We provide all the safety gear you will need, including helmets and bicycle gloves. All you need to bring is a camera, closed shoes and a sense of adventure. This tour is suitable for those who have ridden a bicycle before – from casual riders to avid cyclists – every tour is adapted to the riders abilities and interests. Minimum height for a rider on the e-bike tour is 140cm.
Sand & Surf Buggy Tour: Sit back, hold on and let us show you some of Kangaroo Island’s truly spectacular scenery. Your experienced and knowledgeable guide will show you river bank bushland, rugged coastlines with turquoise waters which are otherwise inaccessible and the desert-like landscape of Little Sahara’s sand dunes.
Sandboarding: Surf the dunes like a pro on a sandboard or just sit down, hang on and slide on toboggans. A must-do experience while on Kangaroo Island! Little Sahara is a spectacular sand dune system covering over two square kilometres with dunes of various sizes and steepness to suit all adventurers! No experience necessary, our team will give you a few hints and tips for getting the most out of your day on the dunes.
The activities included in this pack can be done on one day or split over several days if you prefer. When making your booking please let us know your preferred start times for both your Bike Tour and your Buggy Tour. Sandboarding/Tobogganing can be done on any day and at any time during Little Sahara’s open hours, just arrive onsite and quote your order number.
Still not sure? We are so confident you will enjoy your experience with us, that we also give an outrageous 11 point guarantee:
- 100% Customer Satisfaction of Do The Tour Again And Get Your Money Back GUARANTEED!
- We Can Train You To Ride Safely GUARANTEED!
- Environmental Sustainability GUARANTEED!
- All Tours Operate In All Weather – We’ve Got The Gear For You To Stay Dry GUARANTEED!
- You Can See Australian Native Animals In Their Natural Environment – Wildlife Viewing GUARANTEED!
- No Minimum Numbers – We Will Run A Tour Just for You GUARANTEED!
- Flexible Time & Date – Change Your Booking For Free GUARANTEED!
- Small Group with Personalised Service GUARANTEED!
- Quality Equipment – We Have The Best Gear For You GUARANTEED!
- Local Knowledge – If We Don’t Know, We Know Who Does GUARANTEED!
- Stay In Contact and Provide Excellent Customer Service GUARANTEED