BACK TO NATURE PACK FOR 4 PEOPLE
Total Value $1121 Your Investment $697 You Save $424!
Experience our new Eco Adventure Package on Kangaroo Island. You and your family/friends will be exploring various landscapes through a range of different activities with minimum noise and impact on the environment. Activities can be done on one day or split over several days if you prefer. We guarantee this package will turn your trip into the adventure of a lifetime, or your money back!
Included in this package is:
- Private Guided Bike Tour for 4 people (2 hours)
- Hire of Kayaks for 4 people (up to 4 hours)
- Hire of 4 Sandboards or Toboggans with Helmets (Unlimited Use)
If you can ride a bike, you’ll love this tour. Ride along riverbanks where we guarantee you’ll see koalas in the massive gum trees that are up to 500 years old. Learn about the native bush foods along the way, and the history of the area from your guide. Finish your bike tour gliding through the sand dunes of Little Sahara; with the low pressure fat tyres the bikes float easily across the sand.
Kayak on up to five kilometres of the calm and meandering Harriet River in Vivonne Bay. With up to 4 hours hire, you will have plenty of time to relax, identify local flora, look for koalas in the trees, watch the birds and the bream jump out of the river as you paddle past. It’s the perfect way to relax with a family or friends, and enjoy the peacefulness of Kangaroo Island.
Sandboarding/Tobogganing (Unlimited use during Little Sahara’s opening hours daily 9-5)
Surf the dunes like a pro on a sandboard or just sit down, hang on and slide on toboggans. Guaranteed to turn your trip into the adventure of a lifetime, or your money back. Our experienced team will give you a few hints and tips for keeping you safe and getting the most out of your day out on the dunes.
Need to know:
Fatbike tour: with 18 gears to choose from, you can pedal effortlessly or ride faster, the tour will be adapted to you and your riding style. We provide all the safety gear you will need, including helmets and bicycle gloves. All you need to bring is a camera, closed shoes and a sense of adventure. This tour is suitable for those who have ridden a bicycle before – from casual riders to avid cyclists – every tour is adapted to the riders abilities and interests. Minimum age for a rider on the Fatbike tour is 8 years.
Kayak hire: we will gear you up with life jackets, back rests and paddles at our Jetty Road location. From there we will guide you to the launch site on Harriet River, with a picturesque view of the river meeting the ocean. If you haven’t been kayaking before, don’t worry! Your experienced guide will give you all the skills you need and assist you in launching your kayaks into the water.
Still not sure? We are so confident you will enjoy your experience with us, that we also give an outrageous 11 point guarantee:
- 100% Customer Satisfaction of Do The Tour Again And Get Your Money Back GUARANTEED!
- We Can Train You To Ride Safely GUARANTEED!
- Environmental Sustainability GUARANTEED!
- All Tours Operate In All Weather – We’ve Got The Gear For You To Stay Dry GUARANTEED!
- You Can See Australian Native Animals In Their Natural Environment – Wildlife Viewing GUARANTEED!
- No Minimum Numbers – We Will Run A Tour Just for You GUARANTEED!
- Flexible Time & Date – Change Your Booking For Free GUARANTEED!
- Small Group with Personalised Service GUARANTEED!
- Quality Equipment – We Have The Best Gear For You GUARANTEED!
- Local Knowledge – If We Don’t Know, We Know Who Does GUARANTEED!
- Stay In Contact and Provide Excellent Customer Service GUARANTEED