BACK TO NATURE PACK FOR 2 PEOPLE
Total Value $909 Your Investment $497 You Save $412!
Get Back to Nature and experience a range of different outdoor activities with minimum noise and impact on the environment. As you cruise through the native bush on a 2 hour private bike tour, your Guide will tell you all about the native bush foods, flora and fauna that you see along the way. Riding along the banks of the Eleanor River we guarantee you’ll see koalas in the 500 year old gum trees before gliding through the sand dunes of Little Sahara; with the low pressure fat tyres the bikes float easily across the sand.
Next get your adrenalin going – surf the dunes like a pro on a sandboard or just sit and hang on as you zoom down on a toboggan!
Finish your adventure with a relaxing paddle along the tranquil waters of the Harriet River. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the rivers’ birdlife, look for bream jumping out of the water and spot some more koalas from your kayak. An exciting and varied way tot take in the serenity of beautiful Kangaroo Island!
Included in this package is:
- Private Guided Electric Bike Tour for 2 people (2 hours)
- Hire of 2 Single Kayaks or 1 Double Kayak (up to 4 hours)
- Hire of 2 Sandboards or Toboggans with Helmets (Unlimited Use)
Need to know:
Fatbike tour: with 18 gears to choose from, you can pedal effortlessly or ride faster, the tour will be adapted to you and your riding style. We provide all the safety gear you will need, including helmets and bicycle gloves. All you need to bring is a camera, closed shoes and a sense of adventure. This tour is suitable for those who have ridden a bicycle before – from casual riders to avid cyclists – every tour is adapted to the riders abilities and interests. Minimum age for a rider on the Fatbike tour is 8 years.
Kayak hire: we will gear you up with life jackets, back rests and paddles at our Jetty Road location. From there we will guide you to the launch site on Harriet River, with a picturesque view of the river meeting the ocean. If you haven’t been kayaking before, don’t worry! Your experienced guide will give you all the skills you need and assist you in launching your kayaks into the water.
Sandboarding: no experience necessary, our team will give you a few hints and tips for getting the most out of your day on the dunes.
Still not sure? We are so confident you will enjoy your experience with us, that we also give an outrageous 11 point guarantee:
- 100% Customer Satisfaction of Do The Tour Again And Get Your Money Back GUARANTEED!
- We Can Train You To Ride Safely GUARANTEED!
- Environmental Sustainability GUARANTEED!
- All Tours Operate In All Weather – We’ve Got The Gear For You To Stay Dry GUARANTEED!
- You Can See Australian Native Animals In Their Natural Environment – Wildlife Viewing GUARANTEED!
- No Minimum Numbers – We Will Run A Tour Just for You GUARANTEED!
- Flexible Time & Date – Change Your Booking For Free GUARANTEED!
- Small Group with Personalised Service GUARANTEED!
- Quality Equipment – We Have The Best Gear For You GUARANTEED!
- Local Knowledge – If We Don’t Know, We Know Who Does GUARANTEED!
- Stay In Contact and Provide Excellent Customer Service GUARANTEED